Degree-Six Recruitment are a Social Care and Education agency based in Leicester City Centre. Due to recent expansion to a new office, we have an excellent opportunity for an energetic and ambitious individual to join our team of 25+ professional and complete the Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship offers candidates the opportunity the gain valuable work based experience and gain a recognised qualification. Once complete, candidates can progress in to other opportunities within our business including finance, sales or management.
During the 12 month apprenticeship your responsibilities will include;
- Managing personnel files for workers
- Adding information to our database
- Obtaining reference for all new workers
- Process DBS applications.
- Setup e-learning courses for workers
- Ensure timesheets are entered on the system accurately on the database
- Facilitate the payroll process and other admin duties related to the process
- Answering all telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Writing letters, emails and generic communications/ mail shots.
The successful candidate will have;
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- An ability to work independently within agreed deadlines
- Responsibility to finish the job
If you believe you have the ambition, maturity and focus to successfully complete the 12 month apprenticeship, please don’t hesitate to apply.