We are recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join a fantastic
residential service for children and young people with disabilities.
Our client is an established provider of Residential Childcare with a proven record of creating home environments that exceed children’s needs. They facilitate children in their care to express their characters, establish their independence and become their own person.
As a Deputy Manager you will be making a huge difference to lives of children with disabilities and emotional behavioural difficulties and those who have suffered trauma and abuse.
The role includes:
- Oversee the day to day management of the home in absence of the Registered Manager
- Providing leadership and guidance to assist the development of staff through supervisions as required by the Quality Standards
- Work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the service maintains excellent standards
- Ensure training requirements for all staff are in line with their personal development plans
- Assist the Registered Manager to monitor expenditure and operate financial systems correctly
Whilst the role has its challenges, the results you will see from the children you work with offer incomparable job satisfaction.
Could this be you?
You must be at least 23 years of age and have the following:
- 2+ Years residential experience working with young people
- Full driving license with access to own transport
- Level 3 Diploma in The Children and Young People Workforce or Residential Childcare
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Excellent rates of pay including performance related bonus & opportunity to work overtime
- On-going professional development including the opportunity to progress to Registered Manager
- Generous Holiday entitlement and opportunity to work to a rota that provides up to 4 days off per week
- Minimum 3% pension contributions
- Extensive work-based training and access to Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
If this could be you, please don’t hesitate and apply immediately!!
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.