We are recruiting for a Registered Manager to join a fantastic residential service for children and young people with disabilities.
Our client is an established provider of Residential Childcare with a proven record of creating home environments that exceed children’s needs. They facilitate children in their care to express their characters, whilst providing an exceptional level of care
As a Registered Manager you will be managing a home that is making a huge difference to lives of children who live with a range of complex needs and behaviours including learning difficulties, special needs and emotional behavioural difficulties.
The role includes:
- Manage the home to an outstanding standard
- Promote and actively encourage the delivery of a safe, structured and nurturing environment. Promoting the young person’s independence and developing their life skills
- Ensure that staff are aware of the individual needs of all young people
- Work in collaboration with Human Resources to manage all employee relations within the home, in line with current employment legislation and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure the home goes over and above in providing exceptional care
Whilst the role has its challenges, the results you will see from the children you work with will offer incomparable job satisfaction.
Could this be you?
- 3+ years’ experience working with young people in a residential setting
- 1+ years’ experience as a Deputy Manager within Residential Childcare
- Full driving licence with access to own transport
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or The Children & Young Peoples Workforce
- Level 4 or 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management / Registered Manager Award (RMA)
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Fantastic bonus scheme that reflects performance of the home
- Ongoing career progression including the opportunity to progress in to Senior Management
- Generous Holiday entitlement
- Minimum 3% pension contributions
If this could be you, please don’t hesitate and apply immediately!!
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.