DegreeSix are a SEND specialist agency that are working with a primary school in Northampton that are seeking 6 Learning support assistants to join them ASAP.
In these positions you will be required to work with children with SEND, either 1:1 or in small groups throughout the day. You will also be assisting the teacher throughout the day along with playground duties at times.
If you have experience working with ASD, EBD Speech and Language, ADHD, Behavioural children then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Depending on your availability on that week you will be required to start at 8.30am and finishing around 3.30pm.
If you do have experience or are qualified, then I would love to hear from you!
What you will need to be successful!
- Experience of working in a similar role
- You will need have patients and resilience
- Team Teach is desirable but not essential
- Driving is not essential but is desirable due to location
- DBS (online) or be willing to obtain one
- 2 check able references
Please contact Kane at DegreeSix on 0116 464 4150 to discuss.