Degree-Six Recruitment are a Social Care and Education agency based in Worthing. Due to recent expansion of a new branch, we have an excellent opportunity for an energetic and ambitious individual to join our team of 7 professionals and complete the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship offers candidates the opportunity the gain valuable work based experience and gain a recognised qualification. Once complete, candidates can progress in to other opportunities within our business including finance, sales or management.
During the 12-18 month apprenticeship your responsibilities will include;
· Managing personnel files for workers.
· Adding information to our database.
· Obtaining reference for all new workers.
· Process DBS applications.
· Setup e-learning courses for workers.
· Ensure timesheets are entered on the system accurately on the database.
· Facilitate the payroll process and other admin duties related to the process.
· Answering all telephone calls in a professional manner.
· Writing letters, emails and generic communications / mail shots.
The successful candidate will have;
· High standards of verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Good organisational skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Confident telephone manner.
· An ability to work independently within agreed deadlines.
· Responsibility to finish the job.
If you believe you have the ambition, maturity and focus to successfully complete the 12-18 month apprenticeship, please don’t hesitate to apply.