Salary: £23,080 to £25,991 FTE (Actual salary)
Hours: 37 Hours a week, 52 weeks of the year
Responsible to: School Operations Manager (SOM)
DegreeSix are working closely with a trust that are seeking a caretaker/site manager to join them on a permanent basis in September 2021.
The right candidate will need to have worked as a site manager previously or have worked in very similar role Preferably in a school setting.
In this role you will be required to have the following experiences and be able to demonstrate such tasks from day to day.
- Practical skills to undertake general building maintenance, minor repairs, and porterage duties. Skills in plumbing, painting, and joinery to a reasonable standard.
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated, working on own initiative. Ability to work with minimum supervision and to manage staff and programmes of work.
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of the day- to-day management of a public building e.g. heating, lighting, maintenance
- Knowledge of main Health and Safety regulations and how they apply in a school environment
You must have the following:
- DBS (Enhanced and online)
- 2 checkable references
- Driving license
- Available in September/full time
If you feel you have the right experience, then please apply.