DegreeSix is a specialist recruitment agency working with Residential and Supported Living services for Young People (Aged 6-18) in some of the top Social Care providers across England.
As this is an agency role, it’s a bank, 0 hr contract providing flexibility to pick and choose shifts but work is not guaranteed. We require candidates that have a knowledge, compassion, patience and understanding to support and enrich and promote the independence of the young people in Social Care.
There is opportunity for a suitable candidate to find themselves offered a permanent position.
You’ll be supporting children with;
- Emotional and Challenging Behaviours,
- Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Mental Health – Self harm & Suicide risk
- Child Sexual Exploitation
What is required of a Support Worker?
- Keeping on top of domestic tasks to ensure a safe, clean and positive living environment
- Following care plans and ensuring correct safeguarding practices
- Engagement through fun and educational activities to develop their interests and hobbies
- Going on fun day trips like theme parks, trips to the seaside, parks and more
- Promoting independence and emotional support
What are the benefits of joining DegreeSix?
- Flexibility to chose the shifts that suit you
- Weekly pay! Rates between £10.42 – £10.52
- Unlimited time off and hourly accrued Holiday pay
- FREE online training courses
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays ! Double in most cases !
- Opportunities that can lead to Permanent roles
- Ability to work at multiple companies: Developing your skills and opportunities
What you’ll need to be successful registering with DegreeSix
- Minimum of 3 months of UK-based Social Care experience (required)
- DBS on the Online update service (preferred but not required)
- Driving Licence (preferred but not required)
If you would be interested in this opportunity and would like more details, please apply
Please note we are unable to provide sponsorship for any positions.