DegreeSix Recruitment believes through investing in people, we will achieve a market leading organisation.
Our specialism is recruiting within Children’s Services, both Temp and Perm. DegreeSix only concentrate on working within the special need’s sector across the Midlands, which links in brilliantly with our Social Care division.
Due to recent expansion, we have an excellent opportunity for an energetic and ambitious individual to join our team of 25+ professionals within a Compliance Administrator role.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing personnel files for workers.
- Check and verify all identification and RTW documents.
- Request and chase professional references.
- Process DBS applications.
- Issue and monitor e-learning training.
- Ensure candidates are fully compliant on database.
- Support the Compliance manager with any compliance duties.
- Answering all telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Writing emails and generic communications including mail shots.
- Send weekly shift booking text messages to agency workers.
The successful candidate will have;
- A High standard of verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident telephone manner.
- An ability to work independently within agreed deadline.
- Responsibility to finish the job.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities.
Benefits of joining Degree Six Recruitment as Compliance Administrator:
- Training and support progressing to leadership roles within the business.
- Fun & friendly work culture with regular team building exercises and nights out.
- Opportunity to join a business that’s enjoyed year on year growth even through the pandemic with job security assured.
- Consistent incentives (win trips to Paris and New York).
- Flexible working hours.
If you are looking for an exciting career with excellent progression opportunities, then please apply with your CV today.