Salary: Dependent on experience
Degree-Six Education are currently working with a special needs school in the Leicester City area. They have a requirement for a full time SEBD Teacher to teach students with Social Emotional and Challenging Behaviour. This school has been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and are looking for a dedicated teacher to work with students in the secondary site.
The duties and responsibility are:
- Carrying out all planning and marking
- Working with small classroom sizes
- Liaising with TA’s to ensure students are being appropriately supported
- Identify students who require extra support
- Promoting positive choices from the students
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualified Teachers Status
- Team Teach training is desirable but an ability to remain calm in challenging situation is a must
- A passion for working with children with complex needs
- A pupil centred approach
- Ability to build relationship with pupils quickly
- A good sense of humour
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach to working
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and have recent experience working in the UK please apply immediately.
Degree-Six Recruitment have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not meet your requirements, please feel free to email us with your most up to date CV and we will send you across the most relevant roles that are tailored to your experience.