Experienced LSA’s needed for immediate starts!
I am working with a primary SEND academy in Northampton that are looking for experienced learning support assistants to join them immediately. The location to this school has excellent transport links and offers onsite parking.
These are all temporary to permanent opportunities for the right learning support assistants that can demonstrate skills and experience with ASD/SEMH and behaviour difficulties.
These roles require 100% commitment and in return you will receive an attendance bonus each month.
I would be interested in speaking to candidates that have the following skills:
- Experienced working directly with Autism and SEMH
- Sports background – Football/Basketball and other recreational sports
- Passion to help students with ASD and other SEND to excel and achieve
To be considered for this role we will need the following:
- Online DBS (willing to pay for one if not)
- Application form completed along with the correct documentation
- 2 checkable references
- Available full time Monday – Friday