Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge? DegreeSix, a leading recruitment agency in the social care sector, is seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their team.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant at DegreeSix, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients and candidates, helping to match skilled professionals with rewarding roles in the social care sector. You will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle, from sourcing and screening candidates to negotiating offers and building strong relationships with clients.
With over 35 staff, we recently posted a 25% year on year increase in 2023. We help support the staffing requirements for the residential children’s sector and adult supported living services, with 100’s of vulnerable children and adults benefiting from our work on a daily basis.
Due to our recent growth and expansion plans for 2024 we are looking for like-minded business brains to join our ever-expanding team.
The role of a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Creating your own network of candidates through job adverts, job fairs and professional networking sites
- Growing a client portfolio through sales/business development calls, marketing and meetings
- Pitching our value proposition to potential to new clients and building a long-lasting rapport with clients
- Negotiating terms of business with new or lapsed clients
- Providing an excellent standard of account management to existing clients
- Interviewing potential candidates and assessing their skills and suitability
Benefit of working for Degree Six Recruitment:
- Enhanced commission package – Uncapped! Realistic 1st year OTE: 35-38k
- Hybrid working option (after 3 months of employment)
- The latest technology! From CRM’ and phone systems to the latest MacBook’s!
- Bespoke and tailored training plan
- Bi-Annual Incentives – VIP tickets to Cirque De Soleil 2024, and 4 nights in Portugal!
- Quarterly team incentives, such as GoKarting, Bowling and Bottomless Brunches!
- Break out space – Pool table, Fuseball, Darts Board and Netflix!
- Private health, Free Parking and Company Pension Scheme (dependent on experience)
- The office is based in the heart of the City Centre with a great choice, of restaurants, bars and gyms!
The successful applicant must have:
- 1 year’s minimum experience in Recruitment ( A 360 role preferably)
- A positive attitude is a must!
- Ambitions to manage a team
- Desire to ‘win’ within a target driven environment.
- Ambition to better themselves and progress.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.