DegreeSix are proud to be working with a SEND School in the Northampton area. These children have PMLD and complex needs and require a specialist teacher to provide, engaging and stimulating lessons.
SEND Teacher with PMLD and Complext needs experience £140 – £175 per day
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience of teaching pupils with SEN
- A passion and commitment to teaching pupils with a range of complex needs
- Teaching Qualification – QTS
- Willingness to undertake training and development
- Reflective Practitioner
- Excellent classroom practitioner
- Knowledge of an appropriate curriculum for pupils with learning difficulties
- Commitment to inclusive practice
- Excellent inter-personal skills
The following will be desirable
- Experience teaching pupils with complex needs including autistic spectrum disorder
- Experience delivering a range of strategies to meet the needs of pupils with communication difficulties
- Experience within the Early Years / Key Stage 1
- Evidence of recent training in special needs
- Experience liaising with outside agencies and parents
- The ability to plan curriculum delivery with flair and imagination, considering the needs of pupils.
- Calm under pressure
Hours of work 37.5 (8.30 – 3.30PM)
Candidates will need to have a DBS with the update service or willing to have a DBS processed and will need to join the update service. All relevant compliance checks will be done, prior to candidates being offered work.
Interested and feel you have the skills? Then attach your CV now