Are you serious about providing outstanding care to young people? Do you have what it takes to build relationships with children who sometimes struggle to trust?
I am working on behalf of a fantastic residential service for children and young people to recruit for an experienced support worker.
Our client is an established provider of Residential Childcare with a proven record of creating home environments that exceed children’s needs. They facilitate children in their care to express their characters, establish their independence and become their own person.
As a Qualified Support Worker you will be making a huge difference to lives of children who have suffered trauma and abuse.
The role includes:
- Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments
- Building relationships with young people that have been previously let down and struggle with trust
- Recording the young person’s activity & reporting key aspects of their care
- Promoting the young person’s independence and developing their life skills
Whilst the role has its challenges, the results you will see from the children you work with will offer incomparable job satisfaction.
Could this be you?
- 12 months experience working with young people in a residential setting (Essential)
- Full driving license with access to own transport (Essential)
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (Essential)
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Market leading rates of pay with additional over time & sleep-in enhancements
- Ongoing career progression including the progress towards management and complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership
- Generous Holiday entitlement
- Minimum 3% pension contributions
If this could be you, please don’t hesitate and apply immediately!! The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.