DegreeSix Recruitment believes through investing in people, we will achieve a market leading organisation.
Our specialism is recruiting within Children’s Services, both Temp and Perm. DegreeSix have been operating for a number of years within niche markets and have recently expanded and opened a new branch in the Worthing area. This is an exciting opportunity offering continuous training and development for individuals who are looking for personal growth within a fast-paced sales environment across our perm/temp desk.
Benefits of joining Degree Six Recruitment as Recruitment Consultant:
- Tailored management training to support progressing to leadership roles within the business.
- Individual bonus schemes allowing earnings to reach and exceed £30k+ p/a.
- Fun & friendly work culture with regular team building exercises and nights out.
- Opportunity to join a business that’s enjoyed year on year growth even through the pandemic with job security assured.
- Consistent incentives (win trips to Paris and New York).
- Working hours: 8:15am-5:00pm.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful Social Care Recruitment Consultant:
- Identify and develop new business relationships.
- Maintain & develop a desk that is already warm / hot
- Generate your own leads through market research and cold calling
- Source and attract passive/active candidates for temp-perm roles
- Manage the 360 recruitment process.
The successful Social Care Recruitment Consultant must have:
- Positive attitude (Essential)
- 12+ Months recruitment experience (Ideally)
- Motivation and ambition with a drive to succeed (Essential)
- Confidence within a target driven environment (Essential)
- A proven track record of success (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills (Essential)
How To Apply
To find out more about DegreeSix Recruitment please do visit the website. The first stage of the application process would be to apply online. If you would like any more information and would like to discuss the Recruitment Consultant vacancy in more detail, please feel free to call us.