Recruitment Consultant – Children’s Mental Health.
We recruit across the children’s mental health sector which includes Education and Residential care.
The unique specialism of our industry allows us to play a part in the rehabilitation of vulnerable children by supporting our clients to make a REAL difference in their lives.
If you would like to develop your recruitment skills and involve yourself in such a rewarding field, please read on and find out more….
Benefits of joining Degree Six Recruitment as Recruitment Consultant:
- Individual bonus schemes allowing earnings to reach and exceed £30k -£40k+ p/a.
- Bespoke training package, designed to develop your skills AND build your confidence to succeed in the role.
- Fun & friendly work culture with regular team building exercises and nights out.
- Opportunity to join a business that’s enjoyed year on year growth even through the pandemic with job security assured.
- Consistent incentives (win trips to Paris and New York).
The duties and responsibilities of the successful Recruitment Consultant:
- Identify and develop new relationships within children’s services.
- Maintain & develop existing customer base through the supply of high-quality mental health practitioners.
- Through market research and networking, you will strike up positive relationships with various industry professionals.
- Use your skills to negotiate supplier agreements and leverage attractive profit margins.
- Multi-task between account management, business development and candidate sourcing responsibilities.
The successful Recruitment Consultant should have:
- Positive attitude is a must!
- 6+ Month’s sales or account management experience.
- Motivation and ambition with a drive to succeed.
- Desire to ‘win’ within a target driven environment.
- Ambition to better themselves and constantly improve.
- Excellent communication skills.
How To Apply
To find out more about DegreeSix Recruitment please do visit the website. The first stage of the application process would be to apply online. If you would like any more information and would like to discuss the Recruitment Consultant vacancy in more detail, please feel free to call us.