DegreeSix Recruitment believes through investing in people, we will achieve a market leading organisation.
Our specialism is recruiting within Children’s Services, both Temp and Perm. We have been operating for a number of years and have quickly identified ourselves as the leading brand for Social Care and Education Recruitment across the Midlands. Our recent expansion has resulted in an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to take over one of our successful teams.
Benefits of joining Degree Six Recruitment as Recruitment Manager:
- Tailored management training to support progressing to leadership roles within the business.
- Additional Bonus payments alongside car allowance offering OTE of £50,000 p.a.
- Fun & friendly work culture with regular team building exercises and nights out.
- Opportunity to join a business that’s enjoyed year on year growth even through the pandemic with job security assured.
- Consistent incentives (win trips to Paris and New York).
- Working hours: 8:15am-5:00pm.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful Recruitment Manager:
- Managing a team of consultants 3 – 7 consultants.
- Deliver consistent training and coaching.
- Drive Business Development.
- Ability to forecast future performance.
- Maintain & develop a desk that is already warm/hot.
- Motivate consultants and lead from the front.
- Help identify new growth divisions.
The successful Recruitment Manager must have:
- Positive attitude (Essential).
- 4+ years within recruitment (Essential).
- 2+ years management experience (Essential).
- Motivation and ambition with a drive to succeed (Essential).
- Confidence within a target driven environment (Essential).
- A proven track record of success (Essential).
- Excellent communication skills (Essential).
How To Apply
To find out more about Degree-Six Recruitment please do visit the website. The first stage of the application process would be to apply online. If you would like any more information and would like to discuss the Recruitment Manager vacancy in more detail, please feel free to call us.