DegreeSix are looking for a qualified teacher to support SEN students with ASD with an immediate start!
This school is based in the Wellingborough area. They support students between the ages of 3 -11 years old. The school offers everyone a chance and provides a high quality, safe learning environment in which to develop positive behaviours and skills which can be used to improve their life chances. We are looking for qualified teachers who are looking to make a difference and give the students the best opportunities and support possible. We are looking for teachers who will help build a future for our SEN students and prepare them for the outside world after school.
What will be my daily responsibilities?
- Planning and delivering lessons to students daily
- Supporting the students with their learning and development, as well as their mental and emotional well-being
- Problem solving day-to-day challenges
What qualities/qualifications are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Primary QTS/PGCE
- Enhanced child DBS on the update service
- Safeguarding training
- Experience and understanding of SEN
- Passionate to make a difference
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please send your CV and apply now!
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary to permanent.
If you believe you meet the requirements above then please apply!