DegreeSix Recruitment believes through investing in people, we will achieve a market leading organisation.
Our specialism is recruiting within Children’s Services, both Temp and Perm. Our recent expansion has resulted in an opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant who has the desire to manage and lead from the front. This is an exciting opportunity offering a step into management whilst receiving ongoing support and training.
Benefits of joining Degree Six Recruitment as Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Tailored management training to support progressing to leadership roles within the business.
- Individual + team bonus schemes allowing earnings to reach and exceed £50k p/a.
- Fun & friendly work culture with regular team building exercises and nights out.
- Opportunity to join a business that’s enjoyed year on year growth even through the pandemic with job security assured.
- Consistent incentives (win trips to Paris and New York).
- Working hours: 8:15am-5:00pm
The duties and responsibilities of the successful Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Maintain & develop a desk that is already warm / hot.
- Identify new business relationships.
- Mentor junior consultants to help them achieve their full potential.
- Manage the 360-recruitment process.
- Multi-task whilst maintaining high standard.
The successful Senior Recruitment Consultant must have:
- Positive attitude (Essential).
- 18+ Months recruitment experience (Ideally).
- Previous management experience (Ideally).
- Motivation and ambition with a drive to succeed (Essential).
- Confidence within a target driven environment (Essential).
- A proven track record of success (Essential).
- Excellent communication skills (Essential).
How To Apply
To find out more about DegreeSix Recruitment please do visit the website. The first stage of the application process would be to apply online. If you would like any more information and would like to discuss the Senior Recruitment Consultant vacancy in more detail, please feel free to call us.