Are you serious about providing outstanding care to young people? Do you have what it takes to lead a team in a fast paced and unpredictable environment? Are you looking to join one of the industry’s leading companies for progression?
I am working on behalf of a fantastic residential service for children and young people to recruit for an experienced Senior Support Worker.
Our client is a growing Childcare provider coming on leaps and bounds, they are looking for someone to join their team and work within their service for young people who are overcoming childhood trauma.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be working alongside the management team to lead shifts whilst making a huge difference to lives of children who have additional needs due to learning difficulties and challenging behaviours.
The role includes:
- Leading shifts and supervising a team of Support Workers
- Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments
- Working closely with the management team to ensure the service maintains excellent standards
- Building relationships with young people that have been previously let down and struggle with trust
- Recording the young person’s activity & reporting key aspects of their care
- Promoting the young person’s independence and developing their life skills
Whilst the role has its challenges, the results you will see from the children you work with will offer incomparable job satisfaction.
Could this be you?
- 2 Years experience working with young people in a residential setting (Essential)
- Full driving license with access to own transport (Essential)
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (Essential)
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Market leading rates of pay with additional over time & sleep-in enhancements
- Ongoing career progression with the opportunity to progress into management and complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership
- Generous Holiday entitlement
- Minimum 3% pension contributions
If this could be you, please don’t hesitate and apply immediately!! The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.