DegreeSix Recruitment is one of the largest specialist Social Care agencies in the UK. We pride ourselves on working with a variety of Adult Services where we will a shift every 3 minutes. We are currently recruiting experienced, enthusiastic and passionate Support Workers to join our agency team in the area to help support a variety of services including Residential Homes and Supported Living services.
DegreeSix’s agency team support some of the UK’s leading Social Care providers across the country. You will be required to support vulnerable adults aged between 18-65 who may have disabilities including autism or learning disabilities and may display challenging behaviours.
The people you will be supporting may also have experienced past trauma including Social-Emotional Mental Health (SEMH), Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD) and Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE).
Your roles and responsibilities –
- Personal Care
- Emotional support
- Attending day trips organised by the Home Manager with the residents
What you’ll need to succeed –
- Minimum 3 months experience, preferably working with Adults with Learning Difficulties/Learning Disabilities/Challenging Behaviour
- Enhanced DBS which is registered to the update service
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure the wellbeing of those in your care
- Preferably hold a full UK driving license and access to a vehicle. (This isn’t essential but will be advantageous as some services can be in remote locations with no public transport links)
What you’ll get in return –
- You’ll be joining a team of likeminded people who strive to provide the finest care for their residents
- We offer 12 essential training programmes free of charge which cover all aspects of Social Care to our candidates
- Holiday accrual
- Competitive rates of pay
- You’ll be joining an agency who fill a shift every 3 minutes
What to do next –
We would love to hear from you. If this role is of interest to you, please do get in touch and send your CV or give us a call on 0116 464 00 30