We are looking for Support Workers who wants to make a difference in the lives of Adults & Young People with disabilities which include Autism, Mental Health problems and Challenging Behaviours.
As a Support Worker, you will be providing a combination of support, personal care and domestic care. You will be empathetic and understanding of the trauma those in your care have suffered which can manifest into very challenging behaviours.
Requirements of the role
- You must be at least 18 years of age when working with Adults / 21 with Children
- A full UK driving license is not essential but an advantage
- 3+ Months experience supporting people with disabilities
If you meet the above criteria, we can offer you
- Variety of shift patterns including long days, early/late shifts and waking nights
- Flexible working hours to fit around your own availability
- Ongoing training including the opportunity to complete a work based diploma
- Hourly rates between £8.91 and £9.50 per hour + Sleep Overpayments (£18,500 – £20,000 + s/o full time equivalent)
- Enhanced bank holiday pay (Double time in most cases)
- Opportunity to transition into a full time, permanent position