DegreeSix are looking to recruit a casual waking night support worker working with young people and adults with learning disabilities. DegreeSix specialise within these sectors and works with a majority of national and local organisations that provide care and support within the area. This gives candidates the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of established care settings without having to commit to a permanent role. With over 30 years combined experience within the sector, our experts can help provide opportunities whether it be securing additional hours or part-time work.
Within your new role, you will be expected to do waking night shifts within the individual’s home maintain a high standard of care at all times. You will be responsible for the administration of medication if and when needed, you will do all necessary housekeeping and you will be maintaining the safety of the home and individuals that live there.
To be considered for this role:
- You must be at least 18 years old when working with adults.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence, this is not essential but is preferred.
- Have a minimum of 3 months of experience working as a support worker.
Working with DegreeSix you can expect to have in return:
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Variety of different settings
- Competitive pay
- Full training provided free of charge
If this sounds like the role for you then apply down below and we will be in touch! The successful candidate will undergo a current DBS check.