Do you want to work with some of the most recognised Childcare providers across Southampton? Are you a caring and compassionate person? Support work could be right for you! DegreeSix Recruitment is an Award-Winning specialist Residential & Social care agency. Our experienced teams support Young People (aged 8-17) who may have disabilities including autism, mental health issues and learning disabilities.
What DegreeSix Recruitment can offer you:
- Hourly rates between £8.91 and £10 per hour + additional sleep over payments up to £60
. Earning potential up to £220 per shift!
- Fully Flexible Shift patterns to suit your lifestyle on a weekly basis
- Variety of shifts – long days (with and without sleeps), early / late shifts and waking nights
- Weekly Pay with Holiday Entitlement
- Expert team on hand with a welcoming open-door policy
- Career progression and support from our dedicated Consultants
- Flexible working hours to fit around your own availability.
- Free & Full training provided prior to start date.
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay (double time)
- Opportunity to transition into a Full Time, Permanent position in the home that you enjoy working at.
A successful candidate should have:
- Due to current legislation you must be at least 21 to work with young people.
- Full UK driving licence is preferred
- Ideally At least 3 months experience supporting young people with challenging behaviours preferably in a residential setting.
- DBS registered with the update service – this is desirable but not essential.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service or will be able to provide Update Service subscription details.