Do you have experience in the sales sector?
Are you a motivated and ambitious individual looking to kickstart your career in the recruitment industry?
DegreeSix, a leading social care recruitment agency, is seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their dynamic team.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work closely with vulnerable adults and children who suffer from mental health complications, learning difficulties, or challenging behaviours. You will play a crucial role in sourcing and placing qualified candidates into rewarding social care roles, making a real difference in people’s lives.
Regardless of the sector you’re currently working in, whether it be estate agency, B2B sales, Energy sales or something similar. Degree Six Recruitment have a dedicated training plan to help ambitious sales individuals transition to the recruitment sector.
With over 35 staff, we recently posted a 25% year on year increase in 2023. We help support the staffing requirements for the residential children’s sector and adult supported living services, with 100’s of vulnerable children and adults benefiting from our work on a daily basis. Due to our recent growth and expansion plans for 2024 we are looking for like-minded business brains to join our ever-expanding team.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Creating your own network of candidates through job adverts, job fairs and professional networking sites
- Growing a client portfolio through sales and business development calls, marketing and meetings
- Pitching our value proposition to potential to new clients and building long-lasting client relations
- Providing an excellent standard of account management to existing clients
- Interviewing potential candidates and assessing their skills and suitability
Benefit of working for Degree Six Recruitment:
- Market leading commission structure! Realistic OTE in 1st year: 28k
- Hybrid working programme (After 3 months of employment)
- The latest technology! From CRM’ and phone systems to the latest MacBook’s!
- Bespoke and tailored training plan, with all the resources you need to get off on the right foot!
- Biannual Incentives – VIP tickets to watch Cirque De Soilei 2024, 4 nights in sunny Portugal (which recently just occurred). Previous incentives we’ve had are the Britt Awards 2023, trips to Ibiza and much more!
- Quarterly team incentives such as GoKarting, Bowling, and Bottomless Brunch experiences.
- Break out space – Pool table, Fuseball, Darts board and Netflix!
- Private health, Free Parking and Company Pension Scheme (dependent on experience and time in service)
- Monthly celebrations, with free food and team building activities!
- The office is based in the heart of the City Centre with a great choice, of restaurants, bars and gyms!
The successful applicant must have:
- Experience in sales-based role
- A positive attitude is a must!
- Motivation and ambition with a drive to succeed.
- Desire to ‘win’ within a target driven environment.
- Ambition to better themselves and progress.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.